By Alaric Cole
How quickly are you able to study Adobe Flex three? With this book's precise hands-on method, it is possible for you to to tinker with examples right now, and create your personal wealthy web purposes with Flex in the first few chapters. As you move, you easy methods to construct a format, upload interactivity, paintings with info, and install your purposes to both the net or the desktop.
Learning Flex 3 deals step by step directions which are transparent and concise, besides assistance and methods that writer Alaric Cole has collected after years of utilizing Flex and educating it to fellow builders at Yahoo! you will know how Flex works, tips on how to use the MXML markup language and paintings with ActionScript, tips on how to install RIAs to the machine utilizing Adobe AIR, and lots more and plenty extra.
Whether you are a newbie, or an skilled net developer coming to Flex from one other platform, Learning Flex 3 is the proper option to learn the way to:
- Set up your atmosphere with FlexBuilder and Eclipse
- Create a brand new Flex project
- Use the several layout perspectives in Flex
- Write code with MXML
- Lay out your Flex application
- Embed pictures and graphics
- Build a consumer interface
- Add interactivity with ActionScript
- Handle person input
- Move, show, and acquire data
- Add customized elements with MXML
- Add sound results, filters, and transitions
- Style your functions with CSS, skins, and themes
- Deploy purposes to the internet, or to the laptop utilizing Adobe AIR
Also integrated are short factors of gadgets, sessions, elements, homes, equipment, forms, and different Flex attributes. you'll find that Learning Flex 3 isn't just the main entire educational for Flex, it is also the fastest method to get going with the most recent model of this strong framework.